Email signature details
Add apps to signature
Add a Facebook Like button
Add a Twitter follow button
Add my Linkedin badge
My latest Facebook status
My latest tweet
Watch my YouTube video
Add a random quote
Add a green footer
Add a legal disclaimer
Show my latest blog post (RSS)
Promote a Sales event
Upload my Banner
Getting started with WiseStamp email signature generator
How to create an email signature?
- Sign up using Gmail, Facebook or your email account.
- Fill in your signature details.
- Click “OK, I’m done.”
- Choose your email client & click “Continue.”
- Add the WiseStamp extension.
- Refresh your mail program and compose a new email, you’ll see your signature at the bottom.
How to create an Outlook signature?
- Open the WiseStamp email signature maker and click on “Manage email clients”.
- Choose the yellow Outlook option (a Pro feature).
- Click on your signature, select (ctrl+A/⌘+A) and copy (ctrl+C/⌘+C)..
- Open Outlook and compose a new email.
- Under “Message” click “Signature” and then “Signatures.”
- Click “New,” name your signature (e.g. “my sig”), and paste (ctrl+V/⌘+V).
- Press “OK” and your signature will appear in your next Outlook email.
How to create a Gmail signature?
- In the WiseStamp email signature creator, fill your details & design your signature.
- Spice up your signature with designer made templates and email apps.
- Once you are done, click on “OK I’m done.” the email signature creator will instantly generate your signature.
- Choose Gmail as your email provider, follow the steps to install the WiseStamp extension.
- Refresh your Gmail and compose a new email. You’ll see your signature at the bottom.
How to design an email signature?
- Create your email signature using WiseStamp's email signature maker by filling in the desired information.
- Choose your signature template.
- Select font size.
- Add your social icons and select a size.
- Add your photo or logo.
- Select your template color.
- Click “OK, I’m done” / “Save changes”. The email signature generator will instantly create your signature - ready to be exported to any mail platform